The American Peptide reference library contains the latest peptide literature abstracts. Click in one of the topics below to access our database.
Click in the links below to see related references.
- Cocaine- and amphetamine-regulated transcript (CART) peptide immunoreactivity
in myenteric plexus neurons of the rat ileum and co-localization with choline
acetyltransferase. (Couceyro P; Synapse, 1998 Sep)
- CART, a new anorectic peptide. (Thim L; Int J Biochem Cell Biol, 1998 Dec)
- Hypothalamic CART is a new anorectic peptide regulated by leptin. (Kristensen P; Nature, 1998 May 7)
- Purification and characterisation of a new hypothalamic satiety peptide, cocaine
and amphetamine regulated transcript (CART), produced in yeast. (Thim L; FEBS Lett, 1998 May 29)
- CART peptides in the central control of feeding and interactions with neuropeptide
Y. (Lambert PD; Synapse, 1998 Aug)
- Immunohistochemical localization of novel CART peptides in rat hypothalamus,
pituitary and adrenal gland. (Koylu EO; J Neuroendocrinol, 1997 Nov)
- Cocaine- and amphetamine-regulated transcript peptide immunohistochemical
localization in the rat brain. (Koylu EO; J Comp Neurol, 1998 Feb 2)
- Ultrastructural localization of CART (cocaine- and amphetamine-regulated
transcript) peptides in the nucleus accumbens of monkeys. (Smith Y; Synapse, 1997 Sep)
- Further studies on the anatomical distribution of CART by in situ hybridization.
(Couceyro PR; J Chem Neuroanat, 1997 May)
- Characterization of the human cDNA and genomic DNA encoding CART: a
cocaine- and amphetamine-regulated transcript. (Douglass J; Gene, 1996 Mar 9)